These procedures/guidelines are tentative. We will update
procedures for the fall season as restrictions change
- All dance classes beginning in September will have a 9 student maximum
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry into the facility, as well as in
each studio and at the front desk
- Street shoes must be removed, placed on the shelving at the entrance and
changed into indoor dance shoes upon entry
- Dancers will bring in all personal belongings into the studio. The dressing
rooms will be off-limits.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting all areas of the studio will be completed
throughout the day by staff.
- A full thorough clean and disinfecting of the entire facility at the end of each
day by staff.
- A 5-10 minute break has been scheduled between each class to eliminate
congestion (staggered arrival times) as well as sanitize each room between
classes by staff.
- All rooms will be sectioned off into spaces that are the required 6 feet apart.
- No partner work in dance classes.
- Our lobby will be closed until further notice. Any parent wishing to enter the
building to drop off their dancer must be wearing a mask.
- Hand washing and sanitizing policies and procedures will be posted
throughout the facility.
- Dancers are to wash their hands before and after each class.