It is important to me that all students feel welcome in our studio… “every face has a place” at CM Dancing.
Our programs are designed to inspire young dancers to follow their dreams and express their emotions through movement. We pride our studio to be an inclusive environment for children of all abilities. CM Dancing is an enjoyable place to learn, not only proper technical foundations in the various dance styles but to also allow dancers to feel safe and grow confident in their own skin.
Feel free to give us a call or email if you would like further information regarding any of our dance programs, information relating to class schedules, enrolment availability or simply would like to watch a class in action.
- We do not place unreasonable demands on busy families and as a result, do not hold classes on long weekends or holidays
- We work hard to provide high-quality tuition at reasonable prices
- Our schedule is flexible, offering several class time options throughout the week
- Examinations in our R.A.D. Ballet program are optional from Pre-Primary – Advanced 2 classes. All students interested must be assessed to participate.
The Aims of CM Dancing
- Inspire and flourish students a natural love of dance
- Promote health, wellbeing, creativity, self-confidence
- Build self-esteem, poise, and confidence through praise and encouragement
- Show dance is for everyone and has many benefits: coordination, self-discipline and self-motivation, concentration and focus, communication and creative expression, co-operation through teamwork, manners and caring for others
- Enjoyable and Energetic
- Quality and Expertise
- Continuous Improvement
- Respect, Honesty, and Integrity
We would love to have you join us!
Christine Laska, Dance Studio Owner – CM Dancing