Summer 2020- COVID UPDATE
CM Dancing is committed to creating a fun and safe camp environment – as such we are
diligently observing the Ontario Ministry of Health’s COVID-19 Guidance for Summer Day
Camps. You will see here the processes we will be implementing at each week of summer
- July 6th-10th – Princess & Super Heros
- July 13th-17th – Under the Sea
- July 20th-24th – Mad Science
- July 27th-31st – Space Jam
- August 10th-14th – Summer Beach Party
- August 17th-21st – Jungle Boogie
- August 24th-28th – Frozen
Weekly rate: $200 + hst
10% discount on additional siblings
10% discount on multiple week registration
*minimum of 12 camper’s per week
These guidelines are subject to change based on government recommendations
- All Summer Day Camps will have a 24 child limit. Children will be divided into 3 groups of 8
to ensure proper social distancing guidelines are met.
- Each child and staff attending summer camp must complete and submit a brief survey
assessing COVID-19 symptoms/exposure and be cleared at the beginning of each day upon
- Drop Off: there will be staff welcoming you into the studio and escorting your camper to their
- Pick Up: all parent/guardians will line up along-side the front of the studio (marks will be
indicated to ensure social distancing) and staff members will sign out the campers one at a
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting all areas of the studio will be completed throughout the
- A full thorough clean and disinfecting of the entire facility at the end of each day.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry into the facility as well as in each studio and at
the front desk.
- Physical distancing will be maintained throughout the day
- All children will have their own labelled activity bag for each day.
- All children and staff members will frequently was their hands throughout the day.
To register please Email Us ([email protected]) or call the studio (905) 318-5533