Summer 2022 Dance Class and Camp
CM Dancing is committed to creating a fun and safe camp environment – as such we are
diligently observing the Ontario Ministry of Health’s COVID-19 Guidance for Summer Day
Camps. You will see here the processes we will be implementing each week of summer
July 4th-8th: Pirates and Princesses
July 11th-15th: Tik Tok – also offering a Boys Only Room
July 18th-22nd: A “Frozen” Adventure
August 8th-12th: Oh La La Aloha
August 22nd-26th: Fantasy Carnival
It is a six-week program offered Wednesday or Saturday as follows:
Wednesdays: July 6th. 13th, 20th, August 10th, 17th, 24th.
Saturdays: July 9th, 16th, 23rd, August 6th, 13th, 20th.
Recreational Summer Classes
|Age||Class Name||Genre of Dance||Date/Time||Cost (including hst)|
|18 month-2.5 years||Dancing Tots||Jazz and Ballet||Wednesday 5:00-5:30pm Saturday 9:30-10:00am||$104.40|
|3 years||Little Gems||Jazz, Ballet and Acro||Wednesday 5:30-6:00pm Saturday 10:00-10:30am||$104.40|
|4-5 years||Tiny Dancers||Jazz, Acro and Hip Hop||Wednesday 6:00-6:45pm Saturday 10:30-11:15am||$119.33|
|6-8 yeras||Mini Movers||Jazz, Acro and Hip Hop||Wednesday 6:45-7:45pm Saturday 11:15-12:15pm||$141.70|
|9-12 years||Junior Jammers||Jazz, Acro and Hip Hop||Wednesday 7:45-8:45pm Saturday 12;15-1:15pm||$141.70|
Prices this Summer:
Full Day Camp: $265 + hst Ages 3-12 years
Half Day Camp: $180 + hst Ages 3-5 years
*Early dropoff and late pickup offer upon request
10% discount on each additional week.
50% deposit due at registration – balance due June 1st 2022. Non-refundable after June 1st 2022.
Camp Day Includes:
- Individual essential craft kit
- Full Day: 3 dance classes per day, Half Day: 1 dance class per day
- Arts & crafts, activities, games, outdoor play and interactive storytime
- Child Interaction, friendships and fun!
- End of Week Showcase and Video Memory Recap (sent to your dropbox)
These guidelines are subject to change based on government recommendations
- All Summer Day Camps will have a 24 child limit. Children will be divided into 3 groups of 8
to ensure proper social distancing guidelines are met.
- Each child and staff attending summer camp must complete and submit a brief survey
assessing COVID-19 symptoms/exposure and be cleared at the beginning of each day upon
- Drop Off: there will be staff welcoming you into the studio and escorting your camper to their
- Pick Up: all parent/guardians will line up along-side the front of the studio (marks will be
indicated to ensure social distancing) and staff members will sign out the campers one at a
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of all areas of the studio will be completed throughout the
- A full thorough clean and disinfecting of the entire facility at the end of each day.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry into the facility as well as in each studio and at
the front desk.
- Physical distancing will be maintained throughout the day
- All children will have their own labeled activity bag for each day.
- All children and staff members will frequently wash their hands throughout the day.
To register please Email Us ([email protected]) or call the studio (905) 318-5533