Summer 2022 Dance Class and Camp
CM Dancing is committed to creating a fun and safe camp environment – as such we are
diligently observing the Ontario Ministry of Health’s COVID-19 Guidance for Summer Day
Camps. You will see here the processes we will be implementing at each week of summer
Prices this Summer:
- Individual essential craft kit
- Full Day: 3 dance classes per day, Half Day: 1 dance class per day
- Arts & crafts, activities, games, outdoor play and interactive storytime
- Child Interaction, friendships and fun!
- End of Week Showcase and Video Memory Recap (sent to your dropbox)
These guidelines are subject to change based on government recommendations
- All Summer Day Camps will have a 24 child limit. Children will be divided into 3 groups of 8
to ensure proper social distancing guidelines are met.
- Each child and staff attending summer camp must complete and submit a brief survey
assessing COVID-19 symptoms/exposure and be cleared at the beginning of each day upon
- Drop Off: there will be staff welcoming you into the studio and escorting your camper to their
- Pick Up: all parent/guardians will line up along-side the front of the studio (marks will be
indicated to ensure social distancing) and staff members will sign out the campers one at a
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of all areas of the studio will be completed throughout the
- A full thorough clean and disinfecting of the entire facility at the end of each day.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry into the facility as well as in each studio and at
the front desk.
- Physical distancing will be maintained throughout the day
- All children will have their own labeled activity bag for each day.
- All children and staff members will frequently wash their hands throughout the day.
To register please Email Us ([email protected]) or call the studio (905) 318-5533